Order the ZOLL AED Plus, a powerful defibrillator designed for the lay rescuer. It’s one of the most trusted and user-friendly devices from ZOLL, an AED world leader for over 25 years.
This Product Includes:
- New ZOLL AED Plus defibrillator
- Carry Case
- 7-Year Warranty
- User Manual
- Pads & Battery (Pre-Installed)
- First Responder Kit
- AED Inspection Card (I-Tag)
- “AED On-Site” Window Decal (AEDecal)
- Club AED (Pad and Battery Expiration Reminders)
This AED comes with complimentary accessories with a value of over $50.
ZOLL AED Plus Offers Total Ease of Use
This defibrillator is equipped with step-by-step audio and visual prompts designed in accordance with the American Heart Association’s Chain of Survival. Other features designed for the lay rescuer include:
- Real-Time CPR Help. The AED Plus provides real-time CPR feedback; it assesses both the rate and depth of your chest compressions and instructs if you need to push harder.
- Easy-to-Place Pads. The pads come pre-connected to a central unit. Just align the red crosshairs at the center of the chest, and both pads will automatically be situated at their proper locations.
- Child-Friendly Design. If you need to use the ZOLL AED Plus on a child under 8 years old or 55 pounds, just attach the ZOLL Pedi Padz II (sold separately) and your device will automatically modify its coaching and treatment for pediatric patients.
Ready at a Moment’s Notice
The AED Plus conducts daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests to ensure constant readiness. You’re alerted immediately of any functionality concerns such as an impending expiration. The lithium batteries and CPR-D-padz are good for 5 years, and the industry-leading 7-year warranty ensures that your investment is protected.
Semi and Fully Automatic Options Available
For even greater ease of use, you can order the fully automatic version. Shocking a patient can be intimidating for an untrained layperson. Rather than prompting the user to press the Shock button, the automatic ZOLL AED Plus delivers a brief countdown and then initiates a shock without human intervention.
This automated external defibrillator is designed to endure extreme conditions like freezing and scorching temperatures, high altitudes, and shock. It has an IP55 (Ingress Protection) rating certifying it against dust and water, and it’s lightweight and compact—perfect for use in offices, schools, churches, hotels, gyms, and other high-traffic locations.
Size: (H x W x D) 5.25″x 9.50″ x 11.50″ (13.3 cm x 24.1 cm x 29.2 cm)
Weight: 6.7 lbs; 3.1 kg
Order this user-friendly defibrillator from AED Leader today, and get free shipping plus our one-year low-price guarantee.
Wholesale pricing available for large quantity orders. Please inquire on our wholesale page.