We’ve come a long way since our beginnings, yet we continue to be guided by the same mission and values.
- With the right training and equipment, every single person is capable of rapid, effective, and extraordinary action in an emergency situation.
- The potential of saving a single life more than justifies the cost and effort necessary to properly prepare for an emergency.
- We will always put the needs of the client first. We will make this a conscious choice, recognizing that the best solution for the client may not always be the most profitable.
- Our relationships, both with our customers and with each other, are for the life of our business. Every decision will be made with this in mind.
- We will constantly re-analyze our program, teaching methods, and products – creating innovative solutions to address new challenges. The changing needs of our customers, advancing technology, and shifting markets make this critical.
- Honesty, integrity and respect for life form the foundation of our business.
- If we aren’t growing, if we aren’t fulfilled from our work, if we’re not having fun, then we’re doing something wrong.