Be Ready to Save a Life at All Times
If you own or manage an automated external defibrillator, you must ensure the constant readiness of your equipment and people. Our AED Program Management goes beyond maintenance, including meeting legal requirements and standards to minimize liability. Let us do the heavy lifting for you, and help you stay prepared for any situation.
Find Out More
Call Us Today or fill out the form below
and we will follow up with you.
Helping You Protect Your People
What is AED Program Management?
The requirements that must be in place in order to purchase and use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED). Federal and State laws vary, but typically include physician oversight of your AED program, prescriptions for each device, site protocols, CPR/AED trained responders, and monthly readiness checks. Local municipalities also may require AED registration with your emergency medical services department, as well as post-event reporting. All of these requirements are put in place to ensure that your AED is functional and ready when an emergency strikes.
Why AED Total Solution?
AED Total Solution was born from a desire to find a better way to ensure compliance and maintain maximum readiness to help save lives. Frustrated by complex legislation and incomplete programs, we believed there should be no barriers to those who choose to protect the lives of their people by implementing AEDs. We’ve set out to create the most effective and affordable AED program management system on the market. Comprehensive in covering every aspect of your program, yet intuitive and simple to use, AED Total Solution is unmatched in the industry, and backed by a passionate and proactive client support team.
Take the Uncertainty out of AED Ownership
A comprehensive program that keeps abreast of evolving AED legislation.
Ensuring that your organization is compliant, protected, and prepared.
The premier Automated External Defilbrilator (AED) Program Management Solution
Placing AEDs in your organization is making a choice to protect your people. Unfortunately, liability concerns associated with stringent AED legislation can hinder the deployment of these life-saving devices. Our AED Program is an all-inclusive solution that handles every aspect of your AED Program, so you can have the peace of mind that only comes with being prepared. Our online software and connected mobile app are intuitive and simple to use, and backed by a passionate and proactive client support team, creating a comprehensive solution that is unmatched in the industry. Make the choice today, it just may save the life of a coworker, friend or loved one.
Why Choose Us?
DESIGNED WITH YOU IN MIND.
As busy as life is, managing your AEDs should not add to your list. Intuitive and simple, our AED Program was planned from the ground up to give you everything that you need, and nothing that you don’t
Created by Professionals – We understand what it means to use an AED and what must be in place both before and after an event.
Whether a neighborhood church with one AED, or a nationwide organization with several hundred, your program is tailored to fit your specific size and needs.
We’ve partnered with some of the top Physicians in the fields of Cardiology and Emergency Medicine, Doctors who are passionate about stopping the epidemic of Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
MEDICAL OVERSIGHT and EMS REGISTRATION
- Medical Oversight and Direction through our Nationwide Network of Leading Physicians
- Physician Prescription for each AED, renews annually
- State/Local AED registration as required
CUSTOMIZED WEB PORTAL
- AED Tracking – Site, Location, Serial Number; Battery/Electrode Tracking
- Documented inspection histories
- CPR/AED Certification Tracking for Trained Responders
AUTOMATED EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS and ALERTS
- 60, 30 day Battery and Electrode Expiration notifications
- 60, 30 day Training Certification Expiration notifications
- Monthly Inspection email reminders
- Immediate notification alerts for failed AED inspections
COMPLETE POST EVENT SERVICES
- Loaner AED immediately sent with postage paid return box for deployed AED
- AED data download, Physician review, and required Post Event reporting
- AED inspected, re-stocked, cleaned and returned
- Assigned Personal Account Specialist
- Assistance with AED protocol/configuration updates
- On-going Liability and Safety consultation
MEDICAL OVERSIGHT and EMS REGISTRATION
- Mobile App for Android and iOS
- QR/Barcode scanning functionality
- Remote Monitoring Integration Options
Built on a safe and secure platform, your records and data are protected, backed-up, and always immediately available.