The HeartSine Samaritan Pad Pak 01 includes replacement pads and a replacement battery, making it one of the most convenient defibrillator pads on the market. Rather than having to track separate expiration dates for your pads and battery, you have just a single cartridge to replace.
Best of all, the Pad-Pak has one of the longest shelf lives of any AED pad or battery. While most defibrillator pads last 2 years, the Pad-Pak lasts a full 4 years from the time of manufacture.
Pad Pak 01 Compatible AED Models
The HeartSine Samaritan Pad Pak 01 cartridge is compatible with the following automated external defibrillators:
This cartridge is designed for patients over 8 years old and over 55 pounds. If you need a child’s model, we also carry the Samaritan Pad-Pak Pediatric Cartridge.
How to Replace a HeartSine Samaritan Pad Pak
- Remove the HeartSine Pad-Pak AED from its case.
- Press and hold the tabs on both sides of the installed Pad-Pak.
- Slide the installed Pad-Pak out of its chamber and dispose of it.
- Note and record the expiration date on the new Pad-Pak. You’ll find this on the front of the cartridge, in the lower-right corner.
- Lay the AED and the new Pad-Pak on a flat surface and slide the Pad-Pak into the chamber until you hear a click. The flat portion of the Pad-Pak should face down so that the two components fit together like puzzle pieces.
- Look for the green readiness light on the front of the AED to confirm a successful connection.
Video for How to Replace Pads On Heartsine Samaritan AED Devices
Order Your HeartSine Pad-Pak Adult Cartridge
Whether you need a spare cartridge or are replacing an expiring model, AED Leader is your source for Samaritan Pad-Pak cartridges at the lowest price. Order yours today, and we’ll get it shipped out right away.
There are no reviews yet.