The Philips HeartStart FRx remains a top-rated AED on account of its compact design, pioneering technology, and incredible ease of use. It is also one of the most durable AEDs on the market, suitable for professional use in rugged environments. AED Leader is an authorized Philips distributor, and we’re offering recertified FRx devices that function just like new.
Order yours today, and get free shipping and a 100% money-back guarantee.
- Recertified Philips HeartStart FRx AED
- Carry Case
- Pads & Battery (Pre-Installed)
- First Responder Kit
- AED Inspection Card (I-Tag)
- “AED On-Site” Window Decal (AEDecal)
- Club AED (Pad and Battery Expiration Reminders)
- 3-Year Warranty
- Free Shipping
Philips HeartStart FRx Features
There are numerous reasons why the HeartStart FRx remains such a popular choice:
- It’s simple to use. The three-button operation, coupled with visible and audible coaching, makes the FRx a suitable device for the lay user. Just press the green button and follow the calm, step-by-step instructions.
- It makes CPR a breeze. All AEDs tell you when to perform CPR, but the FRx actually guides you to achieve the perfect number, rate, and depth of chest compressions.
- It’s child-friendly The Philips FRx utilizes the innovative Infant/Child key to automatically modify the energy delivery even when adult pads are in use. As the Infant/Child key is good for the life of the AED, this results in significant savings as there is no need to repurchase pediatric pads every two years. As a result, the Philips FRx has one of the lowest overall cost-of-ownership in the industry.
- It’s compatible with professional-grade defibrillators. When emergency professionals arrive at the scene, they can transfer the pads to their own device for accurate readings, treatment, and assessment with no downtime.
- It has quick-shock capabilities. The Philips HeartStart FRx is capable of delivering a shock in under 10 seconds after CPR is paused, ensuring that no time is wasted during those critical moments.
- It’s rugged and lightweight. The FRx can handle shocks, drops, moisture, and even extreme temperatures. It’s perfect for outdoor and unpredictable environments.
Why Buy a Recertified Philips HeartStart FRx?
If you’re looking for a brand-new Philips HeartStart FRx, we carry that as well.
Still, many buyers prefer recertified AEDs because these devices are just as reliable and even more affordable. All pre-owned FRx models are subject to AED Leader’s strict 9-point certification process. Every device is analyzed, tested, cleaned, and upgraded to ensure absolute reliability.
We test every facet of the circuitry for even the smallest vulnerabilities, and we only sell models that pass with flying colors. Each AED is equipped with new pads and battery and includes a 3-year warranty for added assurance.
Order your recertified Philips FRx today, and discover the benefits for yourself.