The Lifeline ECG is one of Defibtech’s most advanced AEDs, trusted by trained medical personnel worldwide. This defibrillator boasts an award-winning ergonomic design and is equipped with enhanced ECG rescue guidance, perfect for professional responders who want more from their AED.
- New Defibtech Lifeline ECG AED
- Carry Case
- 8-Year Warranty
- User Manual
- Pads & Battery (Pre-Installed)
- First Responder Kit
- AED Inspection Card (I-Tag)
- “AED On-Site” Window Decal (AEDecal)
- Club AED (Pad and Battery Expiration Reminders)
Defibtech Lifeline ECG Features
- The device uses biphasic waveform technology to ensure the greatest possible likelihood of saving a life during a cardiac emergency.
- The full-color interactive video display provides step-by-step coaching for CPR chest compressions, rescue breathing, and defibrillation.
- A built-in metronome makes it easy to maintain the optimal rate of chest compressions during CPR.
- The CPR coach can alternate between compression-only and compression-plus-rescue-breathing.
- The Lifeline ECG is one of the only AEDs that allow the user to view real-time ECG data while performing CPR and defibrillation.
- The One-Touch Status Screen allows users to confirm, at a glance, that the device, software, pads, and battery are all in excellent working order.
- The award-winning ergonomic design makes the ECG easy to manage in an emergency; the defibrillator weighs less than 3 pounds and features a convenient rubber gripping surface to prevent drops.
- USB and memory card capabilities make it easy to transfer ECG data and update the device as needed.
Order Your Lifeline Defibrillator
This rugged AED comes with over $50 worth of additional accessories, so you’ll have everything you need to save a life in a cardiac emergency. Get free shipping and our low-price guarantee on a truly advanced defibrillator.
Alternate Part Numbers: DCF-A2410EN, DCF-A2413EN, DCF-A2460EN, DCF-A2463EN
Wholesale pricing available for large-quantity orders. Please inquire on our wholesale page.