With its intuitive heart rhythm assessments and built-in RescueCoach™ technology, the Cardiac Science Powerheart® AED G3 Plus is perfect for the medical professional and lay responder alike. AED Leader is an authorized Cardiac Science distributor, and we offer recertified AED G3 Plus defibrillators that are guaranteed to work just as well as new, out-of-the-box models.
- Recertified Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Plus
- Carry Case
- 3-Year Warranty
- User Manual
- Pads & Battery (Pre-Installed)
- First Responder Kit
- AED Inspection Card (I-Tag)
- “AED On-Site” Window Decal (AEDecal)
- Club AED (Pad and Battery Expiration Reminders)
Features of the Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Plus
RescueCoach: This AED is equipped with easy-to-follow voice coaching that guides the user through every step of the defibrillation process. When the pads are applied, the device automatically scans for a shockable heart rhythm and prompts the user to deliver a shock if necessary.*
CPR Assistance: After the shock is delivered, the user is prompted to perform CPR chest compressions. The AED G3 Plus includes a built-in metronome that helps the responder to maintain the optimal pace.
RescueReady® Performance: You can be certain that this device is ready at a moment’s notice. The AED conducts daily self-checks of the battery, pads, software, and internal circuitry. If a problem is ever detected, the Rescue Ready status indicator changes from red to green.
Why Buy a Recertified Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Plus?
- Every pre-owned G3 Plus undergoes a comprehensive 9-point recertification process. All components are assessed, tested, upgraded, and replaced as needed.
- Any components with functional or cosmetic damage are replaced.
- All of our recertified AEDs include brand-new pads, battery, and other accessories.
- This device includes a 3-year warranty and is subject to our 100% money-back guarantee.
- This recertified model includes free shipping.
Order your recertified Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Plus today.
*This device is available in both fully and semi-automatic models. If the fully automatic version is used, the responder is not required to press a Shock button. The device triggers any required shocks on its own.