This recertified ZOLL AED Plus offers total ease of use and is now more affordable than ever before. It’s painstakingly restored to factory condition and guaranteed to function like new. Order yours from AED Leader, an authorized ZOLL distributor.
- Recertified ZOLL AED Plus
- Carry Case
- 3-Year Warranty
- User Manual
- Pads & Battery (Pre-Installed)
- First Responder Kit
- AED Inspection Card (I-Tag)
- “AED On-Site” Window Decal (AEDecal)
- Club AED (Pad and Battery Expiration Reminders)
Reasons to Choose the ZOLL AED Plus
This premium defibrillator offers medical-grade features at a consumer-friendly price. When you buy it, you get:
- Simple audio and visual coaching that allows anyone to use the device like a professional—all in accordance with the American Heart Association’s Chain of Survival.
- Real-time CPR assistance, including feedback on both the rate and depth of chest compressions. The device actually tells you if you’re pushing hard enough.
- User-friendly pads that are easy to place. The one-piece CPR-D-padz electrode aligns at the center of the chest so that each pad is already in the optimal location.
- A rugged design that can withstand freezing temperatures, high altitudes, and shock. The ZOLL AED Plus has an IP55 rating, certifying it against moisture and dust penetration.
- Immediate readiness whenever an emergency strikes. The AED Plus conducts daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests and alerts the user of any problems or impending expirations.
- Long-lasting dependability. The CPR-D-padz and battery are good for 5 years, so you don’t have to constantly replace your essential components.
- Child-friendly functionality. Just replace the standard adult pads with the ZOLL Pedi Padz II (sold separately), and the device automatically modifies its settings for pediatric use. This is recommended for children under 8 years old or 55 pounds.
Reasons to Buy a Recertified ZOLL AED Plus
This AED may be pre-owned, but it still offers all of the features and dependability of a new, factory-sealed model.
- Every recertified AED Plus undergoes a strict 9-point inspection. It’s examined, tested, cleaned, upgraded, and restored to like-new condition.
- Each AED comes with new pads, a new battery, and other useful accessories.
- Every recertified ZOLL AED Plus comes with a 3-year warranty; most retailers will only protect recertified devices for 1 year.
- All recertified AEDs are protected by our 100% money-back guarantee.
- When you buy recertified, you get the absolute lowest price on one of the best AEDs around—and we’ll even throw in free shipping.
Order your recertified ZOLL AED Plus today.