- New Physio-Control Lifepak CR2 AED
- Carry Case or Handle
- 8-Year Warranty
- User Manual
- Pads & Battery (Pre-Installed)
- First Responder Kit
- AED Inspection Card (I-Tag)
- “AED On-Site” Window Decal (AEDecal)
- Club AED (Pad and Battery Expiration Reminders)
- Free Shipping
The Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR2 AED is the most advanced defibrillation device from Stryker. The CR2 is designed for the lay responder with minimal training to help cardiac arrest victims.
LIFEPAK CR2 Features
- A Simple, Streamlined Design. Clearly labeled buttons and bold diagrams make it easy for anyone to operate the AED, even with no experience.
- Easy-to-Follow Voice Coaching: The automated external defibrillator audibly coaches users through CPR and treatment. A built-in metronome helps the user to maintain the optimal pace for chest compressions.
- A Rugged Build. The CR2 boasts an IP55 rating for high resistance against dust and water penetration.
- cprINSIGHT™ Analysis. This device is the first in the industry to feature cprINSIGHT™ technology, which allows chest compressions to continue during ECG analysis. This helps increase hands-on time and reduces long pauses in CPR, which can improve survival outcomes.
- LIFELINKcentral. The self-monitoring LIFEPAK CR2 connects to the LIFELINKcentral AED program manager via WiFi, enabling you to remotely monitor and manage device readiness. This means you can check on issues such as low battery or expired electrodes without being near the AED. This ensures the device is ready for use whenever needed. If connected to Wi-Fi, the CR2 also provides near-real-time email alerts whenever the pads have been placed and the device is in use.
- ClearVoice™ Technology: Volume automatically adjusts based on background noise levels, ensuring that instructions can always be heard in noisy environments.
- Child Mode. The AED features a Child Mode button which reduces defibrillation energy for pediatric patients while using the same electrodes.
- Bilingual Functionality. An optional bilingual feature allows rescuers to switch to a second pre-set language.
- Emergency Services Support. To support emergency professionals providing care at the receiving hospital, the LIFEPAK CR2 can be set up to send information in real-time via Wi-Fi. The info includes the patient’s heart rhythm and shocks delivered.
Order Your Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR2
AED Leader is an authorized distributor of Physio-Control defibrillators like the LIFEPAK CR2. We offer free shipping coupled with a one-year low-price guarantee to ensure the lowest price possible for our buyers. Order yours today.
AED Leader is an authorized distributor of Physio Control AED Defibrillators.
Alternate Part Number 80427-000135