- Recertified Heartsine Samaritan PAD 360P AED
- Carry Case
- 3-Year Warranty
- Pads & Battery (Pre-Installed)
- First Responder Kit
- AED Inspection Card (I-Tag)
- “AED On-Site” Window Decal (AEDecal)
- Club AED (Pad and Battery Expiration Reminders)
- Free Shipping
The HeartSine 360P Is Compact & Easy to Use
This AED is designed for the lay responder.
- Fully automatic capabilities mean that you never have to manually deliver an electric shock. The device automatically analyzes the heart for a shockable rhythm and administers treatment if necessary.
- Single-button operation: Just press the On/Off button to activate the device, and then follow the visual and voice instructions to aid the patient. The HeartSine 360P provides clear, simple step-by-step instruction.
- The pads and battery are contained within a single cartridge. Replacement is quick and easy, and you only have to track one expiration date instead of two. If you need to administer treatment to a child, simply swap out the standard Adult Pad-Pak with a Pad-Pak Pediatric Cartridge (sold separately).
- Integrated Wi-Fi connectivity helps you to easily track your device’s readiness and stay on top of any necessary expiration dates.
Experience the Award-Winning Design of the HeartSine 360P
At just 2.4 pounds, the Samaritan PAD 360P is the smallest and lightest AED on the market. It also has the highest durability ratings of any defibrillator currently available. It boasts:
- An IP65 Dust & Water Rating
- Military Standard Drop Test Certification
These features, coupled with the streamlined simplicity, make the 360P an ideal AED for offices, schools, churches, hotels, and other locations where a lay responder may be required to respond in an emergency.
AED Leader is an authorized distributor of HeartSine AEDs. We offer free shipping on this rugged device, a 100% moneyback guarantee, and a one-year low-price guarantee.
Order today from AED Leader.
Wholesale pricing available for large-quantity orders. Please inquire on our wholesale page.
There are no reviews yet.