- New Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Pro
- Carry Case
- 7-Year Warranty
- User Manual
- Pads & Battery (Pre-Installed)
- AED Wall Cabinet
- First Responder Kit*
- AED 3-Way Sign
- AED Wall Poster
- AED Inspection Card (I-Tag)
- “AED On-Site” Window Decal (AEDecal)
- Club AED (Pad and Battery Expiration Reminders)
- Free Shipping
*The First Responder Kit includes all of the first-aid essentials required in a cardiac emergency. Two towelettes, scissors, a razor, a pair of nitrile gloves, and a pocket CPR mask are all contained within a zippered nylon pouch.
- Control. The semi-automatic operation, manual override option, and 3-lead ECG monitoring capability give you the tools you need to be in complete control.
- Reliability. The device is Rescue Ready®, meaning it self-tests daily to ensure it works when you need it.
- Ease of use.
– The color ECG display (an industry first) shows critical patient information.
– The built-in metronome (which can be switched off) can set the pace for CPR compressions.
– In AED mode, the device knows when to (and when not to) deliver a shock.
- Assurance. The G3 Pro comes with a 7-year warranty
Rescue Ready® performance sets Powerheart AEDs apart
Our Rescue Ready technology distinguishes us among competitors.
- Every day, to ensure anytime functionality, the AED self-checks all main components (battery, hardware, software, and pads).
- Every week, the AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics.
- Every month, the AED charges the high-voltage electronics to full energy.
If anything is amiss, the Rescue Ready status indicator on the handle changes from green to red and the device will emit an audible alert to prompt the user to service the unit. In sum, a Powerheart AED is Rescue Ready when a life depends on it.
Cardiac Science G3 AED – Device Overview & Demonstration
If you’re interested in a package featuring another model by Cardiac Science, check out our Cardiac Science AED Packages page.