Available in both semi- and fully automatic editions, the LIFEPAK CR2 from Stryker is one of the most advanced automated external defibrillators on the market. Order this LIFEPAK CR2 USB value package and get the AED along with a full range of accessories for one low price.
- New Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR2 USB AED
- Carry Case or Handle
- 8-Year Warranty
- User Manual
- Pads & Battery (Pre-Installed)
- AED Wall Cabinet
- First Responder Kit*
- AED 3-Way Sign
- AED Wall Poster
- AED Inspection Card (I-Tag)
- “AED On-Site” Window Decal (AEDecal)
- Club AED (Pad and Battery Expiration Reminders)
*The First Responder Kit includes all of the first-aid essentials required in a cardiac emergency. Two towelettes, scissors, a razor, a pair of nitrile gloves, and a pocket CPR mask are all contained within a zippered nylon pouch.
The LIFEPAK CR2 USB Is Easy to Operate
The LIFEPAK CR2 USB AED is specifically designed for the lay responder with minimal training. The device audibly coaches users through CPR and defibrillation, and the metronome makes it easy for even the most inexperienced users to perform CPR like a professional. ClearVoice™ Technology ensures that you can always hear the voice coaching even in loud environments, as the volume automatically adjusts based on the noise level in the room.
The CR2 USB AED Is Available in Both Semi- and Fully Automatic Models
Choose the appropriate CR2 device to meet your needs.
- The semi-automatic model is equipped with a “Shock” button. If the device detects a shockable heart rhythm, the user is instructed to press the button and deliver a shock to the patient’s heart.
- The fully automatic model scans for a heart rhythm and then delivers the shock automatically with no intervention required of the user. It costs a bit more, but it can eliminate the anxiety of the user having to administer treatment manually.
This LIFEPAK AED Is Rugged and Versatile
The LIFEPAK CR2 USB is compact and lightweight, and it boasts an IP55 rating certifying it against dust and water penetration. The state-of-the-art cprINSIGHT™ Analysis allows the user to continue CPR chest compressions during heart analysis, and the device is equipped with child and optional bilingual modes for maximum usability. There’s very little this device can’t accomplish.
Order Your Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR2 Value Package
AED Leader is an authorized distributor of Stryker and Physio-Control AED defibrillators. If you’re interested in a different Physio-Control package, check out our Physio-Control AED Packages page.
The Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR2 USB value package qualifies for free shipping, and your purchase is protected by a generous 30-day return policy and our one-year low-price guarantee. Order yours today, and have everything you need to get your AED program up and running.
Alternate Part#: 80427-000135