This training unit simulates the operation of the real LIFEPAK 1000 in a safe, controlled manner. It’s an excellent tool for AED and CPR instruction, suitable for use in BLS training environments, offices, and wherever lifesaving protocols may be required.
- LIFEPAK 1000 Trainer
- Carry Case
- 1 Set of Reusable Training Electrodes
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery w/ Charger
- Wireless Remote Control
- Operator’s Manual
LIFEPAK 1000 Trainer Features
- A perfect LIFEPAK 1000 simulation. This trainer provides the same voice coaching, text prompts, and cprMAX technology as the live AED.
- You’re in full control. The wireless remote control allows you to customize the rescue scenario, adjust the device volume, and pause the action as needed. You can toggle between pre-programmed rescue scenarios or create custom simulations.
- Manual mode available. The LIFEPAK 1000 trainer can be set to AED mode or manual mode. When in manual mode, you control the charge and shock delivery (this setting is recommended for trained medical personnel only).
- Good for up to 4 hours of continuous operation. The rechargeable lithium-ion battery (included) allows for even the lengthiest teaching sessions to continue uninterrupted.
- Lightweight and durable. The unit weighs just 2.6 pounds and can be safely stored in temperatures ranging from 0ºF to 140ºF (-20ºC to 60ºC).
This sophisticated tool is designed for use with any standard manikin training device (not included).
Order Your LIFEPAK 1000 Trainer
When you have this training unit on hand, you never have to take your real LIFEPAK 1000 out of use. Best of all, we’re offering free shipping and a one-year low-price guarantee on this versatile training device. Order yours today from AED Leader, an authorized Physio-Control and Stryker distributor.
Dimensions: 9.2″ x 10.9″ x 3.4″
Alternate Part Numbers: 11250-000075, 11250-000054, 3201804-000, 3201804-010
Wholesale pricing available for large-quantity orders. Please inquire on our wholesale page.