What’s Included with this HeartStart OnSite AED:
- New Philips HeartStart Onsite AED Device
- Slim Carry Case
- 8-Year Warranty
- User Manual
- Pads & Battery (Pre-Installed)
- First Responder Kit
- AED Inspection Card (I-Tag)
- “AED On-Site” Window Decal (AEDecal)
- Club AED (Pad and Battery Expiration Reminders)
- Free Shipping
This AED comes with complimentary accessories with a value of over $50.
Philips HeartStart OnSite AED Guides You Through Every Step
Just pull the green handle to activate your Philips HeartStart OnSite AED device and Life Guidance voice instructions will calmly and clearly guide you through the entire process – from placing each pad on the patient to performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and delivering a defibrillation shock. It even guides you on the frequency and depth of chest compressions, as well as breaths.
Use HeartStart OnSite AED to Train
To give you confidence in your ability, you also can install a special pads cartridge that temporarily turns your OnSite defibrillator into a trainer, or watch our collection of videos that describe every aspect of this popular Philips automatic external defibrillator.
The M5066A Device Is Ready to Use Virtually Out of the Box
With OnSite’s Ready-Pack, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing your OnSite is deployed correctly and is ready to go when needed.
- Arrives with the SMART Pads cartridge and battery already installed
- Is positioned inside the carry case with a spare SMART Pads cartridge in place
- Just pull the green tab to launch the initial self-test
- Conducts 85 automatic self-tests daily, weekly, and monthly, including testing the pads
Alternate Philips HeartStart OnSite AED Part Numbers
M5066A, M5066A-C01, M5066A-C02, M5066A-CO1, M5066A-CO2, M5066A-CO4, M5066A-CO4, M5068A, M5066A-R01, M5066A-RO1, M5066A-R01, M5066A-RO1