What’s Included in the Philips HeartStart FRx Value Package
Our FRx value package include everything you need to have with this Philips HeartStart model AED device:
- New Philips FRx AED
- Philips Smart Pads II Electrode Pads (Pre-Installed) (989803139261)
- Philips Battery Pack with 4-Year Warranty (Pre-Installed) (M5070A)
- Philips Heartstart FRx Carry Case (989803139251)
- AED Wall Cabinet (CB2-Sn)
- AED 3-Way Sign (Flex3DWS)
- AED Wall Poster (QuikPoster AED)
- AED Inspection Card (I-Tag)
- “AED On-Site” Window Decal (AEDecal)
- First Responder Kit
- 8-Year Warranty
- Club AED (Pad and Battery Expiration Reminders)
The First Responder Kit includes items typically needed in a cardiac arrest event. The nylon, zippered pouch contains (1) pair of nitrile gloves, a pocket CPR mask, scissors, razor, and (2) towelettes.
Just press the blue i-button for assistance with CPR, and Life Guidance provides instructions and audio cues for the appropriate number, rate, and depth of chest compressions, as well as for each breath. If the Infant/Child Key is inserted, the instructions adapt to CPR instructions that are appropriate for an infant or child.
To deliver a shock, simply place the pads on bare skin where indicated by the placement diagram, and press the orange Shock button when prompted. Flashing icons and a quick reference guide augment the voice instructions, so you’ll know what to do even in a noisy setting.
The FRx even reminds you to be sure that emergency medical services (EMS) has been called. And once EMS arrives, hand-off is fast and easy because the FRx pads are compatible with advanced defibrillators from Philips and other manufacturers. Special adapters allow our pads to be plugged into advanced care devices to provide continuity of care.