- New Heartsine Samaritan PAD 360P AED
- Carry Case
- 10-Year Warranty
- User Manual
- Pads & Battery (Pre-Installed)
- AED Wall Cabinet
- First Responder Kit*
- AED 3-Way Sign
- AED Wall Poster
- AED Inspection Card (I-Tag)
- “AED On-Site” Window Decal (AEDecal)
- Club AED (Pad and Battery Expiration Reminders)
- Free Shipping
*The First Responder Kit includes all of the first-aid essentials required in a cardiac emergency. Two towelettes, scissors, a razor, a pair of nitrile gloves, and a pocket CPR mask are all contained within a zippered nylon pouch.
Designed for the lay responder, the HeartSine samaritan PAD AED is lightweight and simple to use. A great compliment to an AED program for the workplace, school, or manufacturing facility.
- The smallest and lightest AED available (2.4 lbs)
- Highest durability ratings of any AED available (IP56 Dust & Water Rating, Military Standard Drop Test)
AED Leader is an authorized distributor of HeartSine AED Defibrillators.
Heartsine AED Training – Samaritan PAD Instructional Video
If you’re interested in a package featuring another model by Heartsine, check out our Heartsine AED Packages page.