- New Heartsine Samaritan 350P AED
- Carry Case
- 10-Year Warranty
- User Manual
- Pads & Battery (Pre-Installed)
- AED Wall Cabinet
- First Responder Kit*
- AED 3-Way Sign
- AED Wall Poster
- AED Inspection Card (I-Tag)
- “AED On-Site” Window Decal (AEDecal)
- Club AED (Pad and Battery Expiration Reminders)
- Free Shipping
*The First Responder Kit includes all of the first-aid essentials required in a cardiac emergency. Two towelettes, scissors, a razor, a pair of nitrile gloves, and a pocket CPR mask are all contained within a zippered nylon pouch.
Compact, easy to use, lifesaving technology. Designed for the lay responder, the HeartSine Samaritan 350P AED is lightweight and simple to use. A great compliment to an AED program for the workplace, school, or manufacturing facility.
- The smallest and lightest AED available (2.4 lbs)
- Highest durability ratings of any AED available (IP56 Dust & Water Rating, Military Standard Drop Test)
AED Leader is an authorized distributor of HeartSine AED Defibrillators.
Alternate Part Numbers: PAD 350P, PAD 300P, PAD-BAS-US-05, PAD-SYS-US-05, PAD-PED-US-05, PAD-TRN-US-05, SAM 300-P, SAM 300P-1, SAM 300P-2
If you’re interested in a package featuring another model by HeartSine, check out our HeartSine AED Packages page.
Heartsine 350P AED Overview
Heartsine AED Training