- New Cardiac Science Powerheart® AED G3 Pro
- Carry Case
- 7-Year Warranty
- User Manual
- Pads & Battery (Pre-Installed)
- First Responder Kit
- AED Inspection Card (I-Tag)
- “AED On-Site” Window Decal (AEDecal)
- Club AED (Pad and Battery Expiration Reminders)
- Free Shipping
This AED comes with complimentary accessories with a value of over $50.
- Control. The semi-automatic operation, manual override option, and 3-lead ECG monitoring capability give you the tools you need to be in complete control.
- Reliability. The device is Rescue Ready®, meaning it self-tests daily to ensure it works when you need it.
- Ease of use.
– The color ECG display (an industry first) shows critical patient information.
– The built-in metronome (which can be switched off) can set the pace for CPR compressions.
– In AED mode, the device knows when to (and when not to) deliver a shock.
– You can choose between rechargeable and non-rechargeable battery options.
- Assurance. The G3 Pro comes with a 7-year warranty, one of the longest in the industry
Rescue Ready® performance sets Powerheart AEDs apart
Our Rescue Ready technology distinguishes us among competitors.
- Every day, to ensure anytime functionality, the AED self-checks all main components (battery, hardware, software, and pads).
- Every week, the AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics.
- Every month, the AED charges the high-voltage electronics to full energy.
If anything is amiss, the Rescue Ready status indicator on the handle changes from green to red and the device will emit an audible alert to prompt the user to service the unit. In sum, a Powerheart AED is Rescue Ready when a life depends on it.