- New Cardiac Science Powerheart® AED G3 Plus
- Carry Case
- 4-Year Warranty
- User Manual
- Pads & Battery (Pre-Installed)
- First Responder Kit
- AED Inspection Card (I-Tag)
- “AED On-Site” Window Decal (AEDecal)
- Club AED (Pad and Battery Expiration Reminders)
- Free Shipping
Rescue Ready® performance sets Powerheart AEDs apart
Our Rescue Ready technology distinguishes us among competitors.
- Every day, to ensure anytime functionality, the AED self-checks all main components (battery, hardware, software, and pads).
- Every week, the AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics.
- Every month, the AED charges the high-voltage electronics to full energy.
If anything is amiss, the Rescue Ready status indicator on the handle changes from green to red and the device will emit an audible alert to prompt the user to service the unit. In sum, a Powerheart AED is Rescue Ready when a life depends on it.
Most anyone can operate a Powerheart AED G3 Plus
In the chaos that follows sudden cardiac arrest, concerned but untrained people are hesitant to intervene. Will they know what to do? There’s a life on the line!
We designed the Powerheart AED G3 Plus with RescueCoach™ voice prompts to talk rescuers through the steps.
- When the rescuer applies the pads, the device analyzes the heart rhythm and “knows” when to deliver (or not deliver) the shock.
- The shock is delivered automatically, with no button to push, and no human intervention. (We also make a semi-automatic version.)
- After the shock, the unit prompts for CPR with a built-in metronome that sets the pace for proper chest compressions.
In a University of Pennsylvania simulated rescue study, the AED G3 Plus helped untrained adults deliver CPR of a quality similar to that of trained professionals.